New Singers

+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +
New singers  are always welcome to join us – read more

Event Organisers  – want us to sing for you? – read more
+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +

Sunday 16 December 2018

Hove U3A, A big thank you!

Here's a thank-you note we received after the SDFS sang for the U3A AGM in Hove on 21st November 2018:

Dear Emily and John

Thank you so much both to you and all the singers for such a splendid journey through the world of South Downs songs at our AGM last Wednesday. I never did get to meet you personally John but I assume you were there! And Emily, you managed the whole proceedings with your usual charisma and professionalism.

I had very positive feedback from all our members afterwards and the 'join in' songs at the end worked really well and were much enjoyed by everybody. Several people were also showing an interest in joining the SDFS!

Please could you convey my thanks to all the singers as above. I know that our new Chair, Phil Robinson, has also written to say thank you but I wanted to add my own thanks as it was I who had originally contacted John about the possibility of this performance earlier in the year.

I'm sure we will be asking you back at some time in the future....

With all good wishes

Jackie F
Formerly Chair, now Vice-Chair, of Brunswick, West Hove & Portslade U3A

No comments:

Post a Comment