New Singers

+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +
New singers  are always welcome to join us – read more

Event Organisers  – want us to sing for you? – read more
+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +

Sunday 13 October 2013

John Crane's campaign

John C has asked me to post the following information - not singing-related but of significant interest to many of us.

Adrian F


"Dear Friends,

I have just created a new petition which I'd be grateful if you could sign - it's called: 'Sledghammer' Combats Prostate Cancer.  This issue is very important to me, and I’m trying to get to 100 signatures and could use your help.  Read more about it and sign it here:
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Sledghammer_Combats_Prostate_Cancer/?Day2Share

Campaigns like this always start small, but they grow when people like us get involved - please take a few moments if you can to help out by signing and passing it on.

Thank you so much,

John"

No comments:

Post a Comment