Obviously if you are a paid up supporter or volunteer at the Museum you will not need a pass."
All the new 'Gateway' buildings are operational now.
As always Sunday is the busiest day with the whole of the overflow car park filled out to West Dean College by 1pm on a good day.
If you arrive early (by 10.30am) you may be able to park in the permanent parking area, or nearer to the entrance booths, and avoid being in the long traffic queues around the site. Use the dedicated 'Friends' / stall holders queue for quick entrance by showing your pass.
See the organiser's website.
We have two sets, at 1.00-1.30pm on the decking outside the Gridshell building and 3.15-4.00pm at the Music Tent in the Market Square, with Emily leading us.
Dress for cold variable weather and wear stout shoes, but please don whatever festive headgear you want for the occasion.
I will be at the practice at Worthing on the 1st November and hope to have with me by then the Singers' free passes for those of you who have already booked but not collected them.
If you are one of the above Singers, and in the interim you have discovered another commitment and cannot come to the Market, please email email@example.com so that I can reallocate the remaining passes to those Singers still on the reserve list.
- Pentonville (While Shepherds...) B
- The Holly Bears A Berry C
- The Falmer Carol (See seraphic throngs...) Db
- Sussex Mummers' Carol (When Righteous Joseph...) G#
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing F
- The Angel Gabriel B
- Deck The Hall B
- The Moon Shone Bright Bb
- Here We Come A-Wassailing C
- The Holly & The Ivy F
- The Sugar (Sussex) Wassail (A wassail, a wassail...) C
- Christmas Now Is Drawing... G
- The Sussex Carol (On Christmas night all...) G#
- Apple Tree Wassail (Oh lily-white lily...) G
- Masters In This Hall B
- Sweet Chiming Bells (While Shepherds...) D
- (Rounds) Child of Light & Hey Ho
- We Wish You A merry Christmas C