New Singers

+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +
New singers  are always welcome to join us – read more

Event Organisers  – want us to sing for you? – read more
+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +

Thursday 23 October 2014

Weald & Downland Christmas Market – Sunday 16th November 2014 – last call

I have a few passes left for participating Singers at this event.

First come first served, with a cut off date of midnight on the 5th November.

I will be at the monthly Beechwood session to issue passes and complete the list. If you can't make it, email or phone me and I will mail the pass to you, I'm sending out two today. I will be in Cornwall for a week from this Saturday so they will eventually turn up well before the date.

We will do a final selection of the seasonal songs that we will be singing at the two sessions during the day and I will confirm them with you on the 6th by email but as usual at this event, bring along your own sheets of lyrics if you need them, as some of the songs will be the least familiar to you of our repertoire.

John C

No comments:

Post a Comment