New Singers

+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +
New singers  are always welcome to join us – read more

Event Organisers  – want us to sing for you? – read more
+ + + +
+ + + +
+ + + +

Sunday 8 September 2013

Brighton Heritage Day, 14 Sept

WE WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THIS EVENT.
I received too few responses to the blog entry and an e-mail I sent and those that did respond couldn't make it.  I had one taker!!

In fairness, I think it might be too early in the development of the group to be doing two gigs on one day - especially given that many of us had already committed to the Findon Sheep Fair anyway.

In addition, we didn't promote it internally very well and left it quite late before ramping up the volume.  Not to worry.  There will be plenty of other opportunities.

I'm sure Findon will be just fab!

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment